Local and national organizations who can provide you with additional supports as you heal.
The Crisis Text Line 24 hour Suicide Intervention Support
- 24 Hour crisis support services via text. Just text 741741 from anywhere in the US and you will be connected to a trained crisis counselor. http://www.crisistextline.org/
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1-800-273-8255 (24/7) Press 1 for Veterans line
Disaster Distress Helpline
1-800-985-5990 OR TTY for Deaf/Hearing Impaired: 1-800-846-8517
Behavioral Health Response
- Missouri based 24 hour emergency crisis line which supports children, adults, and families who need immediate support with suicidal thoughts or other mental health needs. (314) 469.6644 www.bhrstl.com
- They are a non-profit organization which offers support groups, individual counseling, and family support to adults or teens who are experiencing issues related to dating, partners, marriage, emotional or sexual abuse.
24 hour crisis line (314) 531. 2003 www.safeconnections.org
Missouri Family to Family
- A statewide network of families offering free supports to people with disabilities and their families : http://mofamilytofamily.org
- ParentLink supports Missouri's families and communities by linking parents and professional to information and resources: http://parentlink.missouri.edu